Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Fiber Arts Bloggers New Home!

Welcome! I've newly assumed the reins of the Fiber Arts Bloggers Webring. The original owner, Joni, recently had a baby and decided to pass the webring on to someone else. I'm learning the finer points of blogring ownership as I go, so please be patient. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to e-mail me at msmorenna (at) gmail (dot) com.

As for who I am, my fiber habits are primarily knitting and spinning. I do have a lovely 4-shaft floor loom, but I haven't done much weaving. My fiber "play time" is somewhat limited and it's hard to figure out where I left off with warping and threading the loom. At the moment, my knitting is mostly socks, though I'm also getting hooked on shawls and stoles. I sincerely hope to finish one sweater for myself that I have started and ripped twice now (didn't like how the fabric felt, despite making gauge the first time). Perhaps this will be the magic year that happens. My fiber blog can be found here.

Please come join the Fiber Arts Bloggers Ring!!

No comments: